Monday, August 10, 2009

My Visit to Washington DC


I was really very excited at the my first eye contact with the White House and was really amazed by its simple grandeur and beautiful Landscape one desires to experience. White House was simply fascinating.



I visited Ronald Reagean International Centre in the afternoon and was able to see the grandeur and the beautiful hardscape and landscape of the campus. A party was organized for some state guest with wonderful decoration which I shall always remember. While leaving the centre I show the remnant of the dividing wall of west and east germany.




My visit to Capitol started on 11th August in evening after visiting Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem and Ford Theatre where Mr. Linclon was assassinated.



My visit to Washington was a good experience and was able to understand the capital of USA. Washington is very clean and quiet city with beautiful monuments and Musuems to see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,The success of natural sources in addition to the increasing and expanding economic system with Registered Agents in Qatar means tremendous access to investment opportunities and rewards. Thanks...